(+612) 2531 5600
We are aware or we should become aware that branding and namely the video presence of our initiative is the second thing we have to build (after our website). Nowadays technology allow us to create video productions without expensive equipment.
Smartphones, laptops and other low cost gadgets can offer high quality video productions.
For this reason Smokinya Foundation is inviting you to Vision Ahead project.
It is a 2 phase project where you will have the chance to learn how to build a social promotional video of your organization and/or initiative with low cost equipment as well as to learn and experiment together with 31 more people, how to use video by creating yourselves a video for a Plovdiv based non-profit initiative.
During the 8-days program participants will:
• Get acquainted with media literacy
• Receive practical skills in filmmaking in all stages (pre-production, production post production)
• Explore ways to promote and disseminate videos online
• Adapt Media Literacy to own methods working with their target groups
• Create a promotional video for an Plovdiv based social enterprises & non-profit initiatives
• 18+ years old
• Youth worker and/or staff member of non profit initiatives or social enterprises, interested on how to incorporate new
technologies and namely video production in your work
• Eager to learn or develop further your skills in video making
• Committed to create 2 social promotional videos (one in Plovdiv and one in your local environment)
• Ready to participate in an intercultural environment and eager to challenge yourself in working on an high speed training course full of practical assignments
• Residents of Bulgaria, Italy, Romania, Spain, North Macedonia, Hungary, Latvia, Serbia, Germany, Greece, Poland
• Able to work and communicate in English
There is no need for expensive media equipment, you will be working with your own media equipment resources, learning how to create video productions with the same material that you will be working with back in your local reality.
Please note that the program does not include touristic trips and free days therefore in case you are interested in such possibilities we invite you to plan them for yourselves by arranging (on your own costs) some days before or after the training.
There are morning, afternoon and evening sessions planned. Mornings are mostly focused in video creation assignments and reflection, afternoon and evening sessions for input and practice.
The working hours and the program varies according the needs of the program.
Expect to work 12 to 14 hours (including breaks and assignments).